ALTERNATIVE NEWS, MYSTERY'S, UFO'S,PARANORMAL
Visitors please register your name and e-mail.

Registered member benefits include:

Full access to all category's including specials.

Free live chat.

Highlighted new content.

As always registration is FREE!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Visitors please register your name and e-mail.

Registered member benefits include:

Full access to all category's including specials.

Free live chat.

Highlighted new content.

As always registration is FREE!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Check Out UTOPIA

Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:31 am by Admin

Rihanna shared a photo of herself scooping a mystery substance off a man's head and into a rolling paper E0ka2t

Utopia Forum is almost complete and is now ready for all new members and visitors.

The forum is a little different to here as it uses a single page forum which puts all the topics on one page with important threads globally pinned at the top of the page.

Like i said we are ALMOST complete but we are still playing around and moving things about so please bare …

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» BEFORE YOU THINK IT'S OK TO WAR WITH SYRIA WATCH THIS VIDEO!!!!
Rihanna shared a photo of herself scooping a mystery substance off a man's head and into a rolling paper EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 5:54 am by Admin

» FIRST AMATURE VIDEO OF SPAIN TRAIN CRASH
Rihanna shared a photo of herself scooping a mystery substance off a man's head and into a rolling paper EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:14 am by Admin

» CERN GOD PORTAL EXPOSED!!
Rihanna shared a photo of herself scooping a mystery substance off a man's head and into a rolling paper EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 8:27 am by Admin

» Was Flight 214 HIJACKED? Raw video!!
Rihanna shared a photo of herself scooping a mystery substance off a man's head and into a rolling paper EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:16 pm by Admin

» NASA Spray Lithium Into The Air From Rockets Launched On July 4th, 2013
Rihanna shared a photo of herself scooping a mystery substance off a man's head and into a rolling paper EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:28 am by Admin

» July 5, 2013 MOX Plutonium Reactor #3 at Fukushima burned and had heavy releases into the atmosphere.
Rihanna shared a photo of herself scooping a mystery substance off a man's head and into a rolling paper EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:57 pm by Admin

» TOP SECRET AREA 51 PLANE CAUGHT ON VIDEO (PIC)
Rihanna shared a photo of herself scooping a mystery substance off a man's head and into a rolling paper EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:35 am by Admin

» Tortoise that was missing for 30 years Found Alive
Rihanna shared a photo of herself scooping a mystery substance off a man's head and into a rolling paper EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 9:26 am by Admin

» Cans of Fresh Air Go on Sale In China
Rihanna shared a photo of herself scooping a mystery substance off a man's head and into a rolling paper EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 9:11 am by Admin

VISITOR PINPOINT
Earthquake Monitor

Rihanna shared a photo of herself scooping a mystery substance off a man's head and into a rolling paper

Go down

Rihanna shared a photo of herself scooping a mystery substance off a man's head and into a rolling paper Empty Rihanna shared a photo of herself scooping a mystery substance off a man's head and into a rolling paper

Post  Admin Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:16 pm

Rihanna shared a photo of herself scooping a mystery substance off a man's head and into a rolling paper 6485025

Rihanna posted this image to her Instagram with the caption "Memories don't live like people do #coachella."

Photograph by: Instagram (@badgalriri) , Instagram (@badgalriri)

Was it marijuana? Cocaine? SPF 40? Whatever mystery gunk Rihanna was messing with at Coachella last weekend, the pop star wants you and the entire Rihanna "Navy" to know she was doing it.

See that picture above? Rihanna herself posted it to her Instagram account (@badgalriri) over the weekend -- an image that includes a close-up of her dragon talons scooping some white, gloppy substance off a dude's head and into a rolling paper.

How helpful of her, catching the sensationalistic details other, accredited photographers failed to capture. And how helpful that the average Instagram filter blitzes every image with so many "nostalgic" special effects that the substance might just as well be a lens flare.

Still, RiRi isn't being so helpful as to clarify what exactly she was up to, courting scandal aside. Use your words, dear -- because since the photo went live, nearly 2,000 fans (as of press time) have been squawking about what's going on in the snapshot.

Rihanna has previously been open about her marijuana use -- with or without visual aids -- Tweeting about it, for instance. And even the press photos from Coachella occasionally catch her smoking what some members of the British media adorably refer to as a "brown, naughty-looking cigarette."

Rihanna's actions have long suggested she's never been interested in setting an example -- unless, again, that example is sh*t-stirring -- and she's said as much, too. "See, people ... they want me to be a role model just because of the life I lead," she told British Vogue last fall. "The things I say in my songs, they expect it of me, and [being a role model] became more of my job than I wanted it to be. But no, I just want to make music. That's it."

And music was what the pop star was making Wednesday night, when the 24-year-old played a cancer benefit in Beverly Hills. Steven Spielberg and Sheryl Crow were among the stars in attendance, and while the Daily Mail's event photos suggest everyone was taking pictures of each other like bored tweens in an Apple Store, Rihanna did not Instagram a picture of herself scooping a white substance off a celebrity philanthropist's head. Yet.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://chatter.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down