ALTERNATIVE NEWS, MYSTERY'S, UFO'S,PARANORMAL
Visitors please register your name and e-mail.

Registered member benefits include:

Full access to all category's including specials.

Free live chat.

Highlighted new content.

As always registration is FREE!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Visitors please register your name and e-mail.

Registered member benefits include:

Full access to all category's including specials.

Free live chat.

Highlighted new content.

As always registration is FREE!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Check Out UTOPIA

Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:31 am by Admin

The Agency! - Page 2 E0ka2t

Utopia Forum is almost complete and is now ready for all new members and visitors.

The forum is a little different to here as it uses a single page forum which puts all the topics on one page with important threads globally pinned at the top of the page.

Like i said we are ALMOST complete but we are still playing around and moving things about so please bare …

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» BEFORE YOU THINK IT'S OK TO WAR WITH SYRIA WATCH THIS VIDEO!!!!
The Agency! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 5:54 am by Admin

» FIRST AMATURE VIDEO OF SPAIN TRAIN CRASH
The Agency! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:14 am by Admin

» CERN GOD PORTAL EXPOSED!!
The Agency! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 8:27 am by Admin

» Was Flight 214 HIJACKED? Raw video!!
The Agency! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:16 pm by Admin

» NASA Spray Lithium Into The Air From Rockets Launched On July 4th, 2013
The Agency! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:28 am by Admin

» July 5, 2013 MOX Plutonium Reactor #3 at Fukushima burned and had heavy releases into the atmosphere.
The Agency! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:57 pm by Admin

» TOP SECRET AREA 51 PLANE CAUGHT ON VIDEO (PIC)
The Agency! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:35 am by Admin

» Tortoise that was missing for 30 years Found Alive
The Agency! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 9:26 am by Admin

» Cans of Fresh Air Go on Sale In China
The Agency! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 9:11 am by Admin

VISITOR PINPOINT
Earthquake Monitor

The Agency!

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Agency! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Agency!

Post  Slave Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:19 pm

My reply to his reply about your post

Or, people just don't give a shit about what ever you're flapping your gums about. Personally, I don't even get what you're saying. Something about forums and simple machines? Tens of thousands of people use simple machines. It's one of the most popular free forum software on the Internet.

If you go to Google and search "simple machines", there are about 19,300,000 results. That's almost TWENTY MILLION results using simple machines.

Leonard already said that he is the one that installed and created the forums. Are you retarded? Seriously?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1182479

Whoa a bit premature to be calling retards here. By the way, do you know how to get a point across without name calling? It's not a redeeming feature of intelligence. You seem to know a whole lot about Lenny and portal facts. You have a come back for everything like you've put a lot of thought on how to cover your bases. It doesn't matter if Lenny is looking at these posts or not, the fact is OTHER people ARE. They are seeing you as Lenny or a part of his member group. Like I keep telling you, you are only doing him disgrace when you speak like that. It makes him look horrible and it makes you look defeated when you have nothing to speak but anger and name calling.

I'll repeat the operative part of Niji666 post

one of our members has a hosting company, and I am working with him to create a new forum "

He said this as "admin" of the 1st portal site. Before we knew he was Lenny. This friend he was speaking of was actually HIMSELF! He was the friend who had a simple machines forum. It is a lie unless he's schizophrenic and really thinks the personalities are separate. That would explain a lot actually. Nah..........he just lied to protect his cover. Showing us how popular Simple Machines is doesn't do anything to prove Lenny didn't lie. Weak!

I don't understand why you try and say half truths are not lies? When your not telling the truth your are DECEIVING someone! Deceit is an act of betrayal and lying. I don't see a difference there. It's like saying, Oh no, I didn't cheat today, hiding the fact that you cheated every other day. It makes you untrustworthy.
Slave
Slave

Back to top Go down

The Agency! - Page 2 Empty MY REPLY

Post  Admin Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:58 am

Admin wrote:"LENNY DOESN'T LIE" "OH YES HE DOES"

OK HEAR GOES, AND I WILL PUT IT IN CAPITALS FOR THOSE THAT MIGHT MISS THIS.
HERE IS A QUOTE TAKEN FROM AN EMAIL SENT TO EVERYONE TYPED OUT BY LENNY HIMSELF " one of our members has a hosting company, and I am working with him to create a new forum "

WE CAN SAFELY SAY THE MEMBER HE IS TALKING ABOUT IS A MEMBER OF PORTALREPORT AND NOT FREEDOMWORKSHOP, AS NOBODY KNEW LENNY WAS THE ADMIN OF FREEDOMWORKSHOP AT THIS TIME.

THE MEMBER HE WAS TALKING ABOUT MUST HAVE BEEN THE OWNER OF Simple Machines LLC. WHO USES THE SOFTWARE PROVIDED BY EZPORTAL FOR THEIR FREE FORUMS, THIS IS WHAT'S USED TO RUN THE PORTALREPORT WEBSITE.

THE FREEDOMWORKSHOP WEBSITE USES THE SAME Simple Machines LLC FOR ITS FORUM WHICH HE HAS BEEN USING FOR THE PAST TWO OR SO YEARS. SO IS IT JUST COINCIDENCE THE OWNER OF Simple Machines LLC THAT LENNY USED 2 YEARS EARLIER FOR HIS OWN WEBSITE, THEN BECAME A MEMBER OF PORTAL REPORT AND HELPED LENNY OUT,OR IS THIS ANOTHER LIE YOU CAN ALL FORGIVE HIM FOR AND PRETEND IT WASN'T HIS FAULT.

I SEE YOU LOT OVER THERE HAVE GONE VERY QUIET SINCE MY LAST POST AND I CAN ONLY PRESUME IT'S BECAUSE YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE ABOUT THE AIRPLANES OOPS SORRY "MYSTERIOUS LIGHTS" SEEN ON THE WEBCAM EVERY SINGLE NIGHT.
Thanks for the name calling and telling me people don't care about what i am writing.I would like to say its nice to see you taking your time to read my post then google searching what i was writing about to get your statistics about simple machines. I would like to state at this point your research is 100% accurate. millions of people use simple machines, and i know the reason why? Because they are free forums! yet again i have another lie for you quoted by your man himself " I convinced him that I would create a forum for him, in a similar structure to what I had built at FreedomWorkshop. I would help him run it also, in exchange for allowing me to post my banners. Hey, hosting isn't cheap! Costs me money" Is he trying to say he is the owner of simple machines? if so why would he pretend to help someone in exchange for banners when simple machines are free anyway? If he's not saying he is the owner why is he telling you lot it was a member of portalreports that was the owner of the company helping him build the new forum.Either way he lied to the other person about the hosting costs or lied to you about the owner of simple machines helping him. In future could you comment on everything i write and not just a portion as i see you made no comment about the lights on the webcam lenny told you he had a dream about. Running around telling everybody "The proof is in the pudding" When members of disclose.tv were watching the lights a week before lenny said anything to anyone about it, and came to the conclusion it was just airtraffic.If you don't believe this go and see for yourself tonight i'm sure the planes(lights) will be flying.This post was removed from dtv as the members there are sick of The Agency rubbish that's been debunked time and time again. I guess this puts lenny's(Agency) predictions that came true back to a big fat zero. WAKE UP SHEEPLE!
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://chatter.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

The Agency! - Page 2 Empty ALMIGHTY LENNY

Post  Admin Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:03 am

I really don't understand why these people stand and fight Lenny's corner, When they know The Agency thing is done with,Debunked,exposed and just a big scam. scratch I just don't know scratch
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Slave Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:08 am

Well I believe that it is ONLY 1 person posting from Australia under all those anonymous cowards. He knows everything about Lenny and how he runs things. He's single as he has already made that apparent with his attitude toward women. Read through both GLP threads and you will see it's the same person posting all these replies. Either he's schizophrenic or he's loves an argument.
Slave
Slave

Back to top Go down

The Agency! - Page 2 Empty Not Lenny. HONEST!

Post  Admin Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:21 am

Re: !!!!!! 100% PROOF "THE AGENCY" IS A FRAUD !!!!! Quote

Lenny doesn't ban anyone for having signatures. I bet if you go there and put a signature you wont get banned. He did remove all 10 mods at one stage, but he put some of them back on once he could work out who the traitors were. There aren't 5 mods on now. The Agency is Lenny. Full_Member is Lenny's test account. Heart is the only other mod. Odium and Ajpar were just put back on recently. About the cost of the forum, SMS is free, but forum hosting is not. If someone gets free software, they still have to pay for the hosting of it. The Portal Report has had a lot of traffic. No one is going to host that amount of traffic on a free account. Yes, you can get free hosting for websites that have like 10 members, but when you're talking hundreds of visitors a day, thousands of page views and several hundred members joining, that costs money and it's not cheap. Usually, when you get high traffic, you have to rent a server and that can cost several hundred dollars per month. Go do some research on web hosting and how much bandwidth costs. This Agency thing has been running for months now, so at several hundred dollars per month, the cost could be hitting three figure sums. I see a lot of speculation above. I am sure that Lenny could provide logical reasoning and answers to you all, but as far as I can see, you're all just looking for reasons to bag him out. I can see why he doesn't bother trying to explain and just hist ban. the more you try to answer things like this,. the more you have to answer and it never ends. I don't blame him for clicking ban each time he comes across someone who obviously has motives other than to dimply discuss the Agency. Also, I know that a lot of those people who are banned, are people who are joining for the 3rd, 4th and 5th time. I am sure that Lenny (being a web developer and programmer) has ways of knowing if someone is rejoining. He's probably looking at the computer name or something. In all honestly, I see a lot of grumbling above, but I really can't find any genuine complaints. Almost all of the above is simply speculation, guessing and ranting. He became involved because he has a hosting business. The hosting costs money so he put ads on the site ( like all websites on the Internet do). How is that lying? The original webmaster obviously couldn't afford to pay for the Portal Report site, so Lenny paid hundreds of dollars for the bandwidth. How does this make him bad, or a liar, or what ever you complaints are? Someone had to pay for it. So he's paying money out left right and center, he's devoting time and effort, and he doesn't want people around trying to deconstruct all his effort. How does that make him a bad person? In my eyes, it makes him sensible, and it's amazing he hasn't dedicated a forum section to tackling all your complaints and lies. That just shows me that he doesn't care, he isn't reading it, and he's just throwing people off the forum when he decides that they're not their do play ball. Makes sense to me.

ALL forums on the Internet have a core bunch of people who hate the website and hate the administrator (for one reason or another). All your complainst above don't show that Lenny has done anything wrong, or lied, or did anything bad. All it shows is that HIS core group of haters are circulating here. There's no more than half a dozen of you. Three, in particular, posting prominently. Funny enough, it's the same people posting the same thing on other forums. Too much time on your hands? Life has dealt you some bad cards, so you are taking it out on Lenny?

All this thread proves is that Lenny has a hate club. It's ordinary and normal for each website to have one. A few banned members that could't play by the rules and can't move on. That's all that's happening here. If you had just joined the forums and been reasonable, I am sure that none of you would ever be banned. You purposefully and maliciously attacked the forums. How else did you think it would end for you?

Feel free to post one substancial claim of any real depth that will shine a really bad light on Lenny. I haven't seen anything yet. All I see is a bunch of crying and back patting (with each other). You ahve created a mutual admiration society. What is your problem, exactly? It's not clear. If you ahd a REAL reason to complain about Lenny, it would all be wrapped up in one quick post and it would be conclusive. How many threads have you created now? On how many forums? A dozen? A combined hundreds of posts? And it's all moaning and crying, with no substancial evidence or claims? All finger pointing and speculation? Which is why you feel the need to post more "support" as you can "think it up"?

I am sure that if Lenny took the time to pull your accusations apart, he would destroy all of you in a single post. But then again, maybe that's why he doesn't bother. Because you have nothing. He said he doesn't care. He just bands people when he concludes that they are not on the forum do discuss the Agency. Now if you KNOW he has that problem (because there are some real trolls signing up), why wouldn't you use your brains and try to show you're not a troll?

How would you approach a man in a park that was just beaten by a gang? If you run over to him hastily, with your arms flapping everywhere, he mightv stab you because he thinks you're just another attacker. No, you would approach cautiously, understanding that you know he just spent 15 minutes fighting to defend himself, and you would try to be reassuring.

In my analogy, Lenny is the one that was bashed my a heap of trolls. At first, he wasn't banning anyone. He just gave up on the forums. He literally GAVE up. He cloased the forums "FOUR" times. He had to be convinced to reopen them, and he is talking now about closing the forums again, for good. Lenny is really battling to keep these forums open. It's just costing him time and money, which he could eb spending on his career. You lot are just beating on him, which is all you're doing. YOu ahev no real justification.

Listen, if you haven't got it by now, he is fed up with people attacking him. When you attack him, do you think that he is listening to what "you say personally"? No! You are just one of many he's dealing with. If he gives an answer to one, he has to give an anser to another and another. Then each answer creates another question and in the end he is pulled away from running the forum, and is trying to pander to people who don't care about the forum and just want personal atention from him. I know he doesn't ahve the time for that, and I know that's why he set the rules up the way he did.

If you don't get it, it goes like this. here's the "quickway to understand the rules": Lenny is busy. He is struggling to keep the forums running. He has had to be convinced by us several times to keep them running. So he said ok, I will keep them running, but there will be NO insulting me, no accusations, no stupid questions, just genuine interest in the Agency. And if people don't want to discuss the Agency, just go find something else to do.

You just might get your way, because Lenny was saying just yesterday he doesn't have time for this and really wants to close the forums. he probably will, and you will get your way. So then, just the portal report will be running. But if the Agency turns out to be true, you wont feel bad for attacking him for months wil, you? YOu wont come and say: "Ok, sorry. We took you wrong". You will just slide into the dark corner from where you came from. So why don't you just leave him alone?

And NO, I am NOT Lenny. I have posted here twice before (and some others I know) and you keep saying I am Lenny. I am just someone who cares about Lenny, and I've known him for years. He's the nicest guy you'd ever want to meet, and he doesn't deserve all this stuff you're saying about him. I know he is struggling top keep this forum running, and all your perceptions of him are wrong.

Lenny has a lot of friends. He is well known in some circles in Australia. He's been heloing people online for well over a decade. You don't know him. But I do, and I know that he's getting really sick and tired of going to his forum every day, just to see one of you haters have rejoined and tried to pose as someone else.

The forum he created was not an Agency forum. It is a private forum that hje created so people can DISCUSS the agency. Not accuse him. Not "try to get to the bottom of this that or the other", but just fro amicable discussion. 90% of the people who join do that. There's about 10% who are just bent on pulling him down. Just please give it a rest. Or there will be no forum. I know he wants to close it. His name and his other websiets are starting to get mentioned a lot, and I think he will just pullthe plug and run the website as an anonymous.

Then, the only agency sites that will exist is ATS and GLP and some ex member haters who got banned. And all those threads will only be all about how much the agency is a fraud.

I'm just posting this to try to add some fairness to all your disgruntled ramblings.

Again, I just want to say. You are wrong about Lenny. he is a really fair and nice guy. It's just that when you have a forum with this kind of topic with these kinds of claims, you attract a lot of people who can be REALLY nasty. So he needs rules to take that into account. You don't seem to get that. You just want to beat on him and, I think you should stop and look in the mirror.

Have a nice day.

Ok, without a doubt in my mind this was written by Lenny, This guy is one crazy psycho and can't stand the fact that people have an opinion about him.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Slave Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:54 am

I know it's him because he's used the term "left, right and center" before. Also the word "beat on me"

We keep saying what he did wrong but they don't want to listen. We aren't getting through no matter how many times we say exactly what he did wrong and the list is long!
Slave
Slave

Back to top Go down

The Agency! - Page 2 Empty Feeling Bad

Post  Admin Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:05 am

He wouldn't accept any evidence you put in front of him that proved he was wrong. he's not happy with the way the ex members feel about him because he's a control freak. He always has to be right and even when proved wrong he will never admit to it, Just give excuses mostly for his own piece of mind. The reason he's entertaining and answering all the posts at GLP is because the people there are the reason The Agency failed. He needs closure on all the threads against The Agency as it's throwing his plan off track.

The thing he could never do is agree with any part of any post because he will see it as a defeat. I think when he created the Agency he didn't realise people with more than one brain cell would join. All at GLP and other forums have knocked the self proclaimed king off his throne and he doesn't like it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Agency! - Page 2 Empty Re: More about the aerial Gyroscopes encounters

Post  TheWatcher Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:49 pm

Dear Slave,There is another article on the gyroscopes.:-
Late August 1988 “aerial gyroscope” near road over Mediterranean seen by two
Peace Corps volunteers from taxi traveling between Sousse and Hergla, Tunisia. Said
lights were spinning vertically and horizontally and changing colors around central core
Summer 1998, “aerial gyroscope” near Akita coastline in Tohoku region of
Japan, 300 miles northeast of Tokyo, seem by eyewitness on tour bus traveling along
the northeastern coast. Says red-orange was only one phase of constantly color-changing
lights that spun around central core. Left sketch by Tunisia eyewitness John Thomas.
Right sketch by Japan eyewitness Jack. See more in 112410 Earthfiles.

Link:http://www.earthfiles.com/

TheWatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Slave Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:16 am

Very interesting Watcher! Did you know MUFON called me on this? Yeah, really blew my mind because they never called me about my other sighting in Sept 2007 and I had pictures of that one, VERY ODD. He asked me to email him pictures of my old sighting! I haven't heard back yet about them. cyclops
Slave
Slave

Back to top Go down

The Agency! - Page 2 Empty The Agency!

Post  TheWatcher Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:59 pm

Slave wrote:Very interesting Watcher! Did you know MUFON called me on this? Yeah, really blew my mind because they never called me about my other sighting in Sept 2007 and I had pictures of that one, VERY ODD. He asked me to email him pictures of my old sighting! I haven't heard back yet about them. cyclops

You may have to give them some time as they are probably swarmed with ufo sightings and they have to sort them out. Please keep an eye out for further sightings at your residence. I have a feeling they will appear again.

TheWatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum