ALTERNATIVE NEWS, MYSTERY'S, UFO'S,PARANORMAL
Visitors please register your name and e-mail.

Registered member benefits include:

Full access to all category's including specials.

Free live chat.

Highlighted new content.

As always registration is FREE!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Visitors please register your name and e-mail.

Registered member benefits include:

Full access to all category's including specials.

Free live chat.

Highlighted new content.

As always registration is FREE!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Check Out UTOPIA

Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:31 am by Admin

7ft Headless Fish Baffles Scientists (pics) E0ka2t

Utopia Forum is almost complete and is now ready for all new members and visitors.

The forum is a little different to here as it uses a single page forum which puts all the topics on one page with important threads globally pinned at the top of the page.

Like i said we are ALMOST complete but we are still playing around and moving things about so please bare …

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» BEFORE YOU THINK IT'S OK TO WAR WITH SYRIA WATCH THIS VIDEO!!!!
7ft Headless Fish Baffles Scientists (pics) EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 5:54 am by Admin

» FIRST AMATURE VIDEO OF SPAIN TRAIN CRASH
7ft Headless Fish Baffles Scientists (pics) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:14 am by Admin

» CERN GOD PORTAL EXPOSED!!
7ft Headless Fish Baffles Scientists (pics) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 8:27 am by Admin

» Was Flight 214 HIJACKED? Raw video!!
7ft Headless Fish Baffles Scientists (pics) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:16 pm by Admin

» NASA Spray Lithium Into The Air From Rockets Launched On July 4th, 2013
7ft Headless Fish Baffles Scientists (pics) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:28 am by Admin

» July 5, 2013 MOX Plutonium Reactor #3 at Fukushima burned and had heavy releases into the atmosphere.
7ft Headless Fish Baffles Scientists (pics) EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:57 pm by Admin

» TOP SECRET AREA 51 PLANE CAUGHT ON VIDEO (PIC)
7ft Headless Fish Baffles Scientists (pics) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:35 am by Admin

» Tortoise that was missing for 30 years Found Alive
7ft Headless Fish Baffles Scientists (pics) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 9:26 am by Admin

» Cans of Fresh Air Go on Sale In China
7ft Headless Fish Baffles Scientists (pics) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 9:11 am by Admin

VISITOR PINPOINT
Earthquake Monitor

7ft Headless Fish Baffles Scientists (pics)

Go down

7ft Headless Fish Baffles Scientists (pics) Empty 7ft Headless Fish Baffles Scientists (pics)

Post  Admin Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:38 am

7ft Headless Fish Baffles Scientists (pics) Oarfish.monster.fish.photo.1

Even with pictures and photos of the 7 foot long serpent-shaped body, fishing experts and marine biologists are thus far unable to identify the rare and unusual species.

7ft Headless Fish Baffles Scientists (pics) Oarfish.monster.fish.photo.8

Captain Dale Leverone was fishing aboard his Kona charter boat Sea Strike for giant “grander” blue marlin with his son and first mate Jack when something weird, long, and shiny near the surface caught Dale’s attention. Jack recalls, “I thought it was a car bumper, but then I remembered they don’t float!”

7ft Headless Fish Baffles Scientists (pics) Oarfish.monster.fish.photo.7

Captain Dale first thought it might be an oarfish. Jack and Dale took some photos of their strange fish on the boat and Jack immediately shared the pictures with some friends, including me (Jon Schwartz). As a fishing photographer (see my Big Fish Photo Website Bluewaterjon.com), fellow monster fish enthusiast, and frequent visitor to Kona, I’ve befriended the Leverones over the years. Within seconds of seeing the photos I contacted them, eager to learn more.

I could barely contain my excitement when Jack returned my message. I’d lucked out by reaching them while they still had the exceptional find on board. “Jack did you really just find that?” I asked incredulously.
“Ya we just found it. It’s still bleeding because a shark bit it’s head off.”
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://chatter.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down