ALTERNATIVE NEWS, MYSTERY'S, UFO'S,PARANORMAL
Visitors please register your name and e-mail.

Registered member benefits include:

Full access to all category's including specials.

Free live chat.

Highlighted new content.

As always registration is FREE!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Visitors please register your name and e-mail.

Registered member benefits include:

Full access to all category's including specials.

Free live chat.

Highlighted new content.

As always registration is FREE!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Check Out UTOPIA

Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:31 am by Admin

The Agency! E0ka2t

Utopia Forum is almost complete and is now ready for all new members and visitors.

The forum is a little different to here as it uses a single page forum which puts all the topics on one page with important threads globally pinned at the top of the page.

Like i said we are ALMOST complete but we are still playing around and moving things about so please bare …

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» BEFORE YOU THINK IT'S OK TO WAR WITH SYRIA WATCH THIS VIDEO!!!!
The Agency! EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 5:54 am by Admin

» FIRST AMATURE VIDEO OF SPAIN TRAIN CRASH
The Agency! EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:14 am by Admin

» CERN GOD PORTAL EXPOSED!!
The Agency! EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 8:27 am by Admin

» Was Flight 214 HIJACKED? Raw video!!
The Agency! EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:16 pm by Admin

» NASA Spray Lithium Into The Air From Rockets Launched On July 4th, 2013
The Agency! EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:28 am by Admin

» July 5, 2013 MOX Plutonium Reactor #3 at Fukushima burned and had heavy releases into the atmosphere.
The Agency! EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:57 pm by Admin

» TOP SECRET AREA 51 PLANE CAUGHT ON VIDEO (PIC)
The Agency! EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:35 am by Admin

» Tortoise that was missing for 30 years Found Alive
The Agency! EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 9:26 am by Admin

» Cans of Fresh Air Go on Sale In China
The Agency! EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 9:11 am by Admin

VISITOR PINPOINT
Earthquake Monitor

The Agency!

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Agency! Empty AGENCY FAIL!

Post  Admin Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:36 pm

With over 500 members the portal report forum was a great success, It had many elaborate posts from the admin of the site about events that would take place over a period days and months giving dates,times and places that these events would take place.
As many of these dates past and it became clear to the forum community that something wasn't quite right. When questions were put to the admin as to why non of the events had actually happened they were not getting straight answers and many members would be banned for questioning him.

A few of the members decided to do some digging into the website and its admin's claims on the events that never took place.
Its a shame that their findings have caused so many people to abandon a perfectly good forum. But as members were lied to by the admin on such a scale many of them have now left, After finding proof of the lies and debunking the hoax the admin of the site still wont admit it was all just a story to get peoples interest even though non of it was true and the events were never going to happen.

As a result many of the members are getting banned from the site for asking any questions the admin doesn't like. The forum is closed down most of the time and at one point he banned everyone from the chat room. I suppose having hard evidence against you and not been able to prove any different would push you into a corner and deal with the problems as best you could.It seems this is how he deals with his. As i said before its a shame as there are many good members on the site with some great opinions and story's sharing information with like minded people only to find the community there in has been brought together by so many lies and a very selfish, ignorant,arrogant snake of a human being.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://chatter.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

The Agency! Empty THE TRUTH!

Post  Admin Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:43 pm

I DON' KNOW WHO DID ALL THE HARD WORK FINDING THIS INFORMATION BUT THANKS TO ALL OF THEM.

]We have been working hard to figure out the truth for all of you and this is what we have come up with. A core group made up about 7 of us ( 3 who are mods)

We have found the “Admin” from “The Agency” web site IP address!! It took us mods awhile to figure out that we can see a person's IP address in the chat room. The Admin lives in Australia. I have his actual IP address and it says that he is from Melborne, Australia. (Lenny also lives in Australia)

We have learned that Lenny from The Freedom Workshop is behind the entire Agency message. Here is some of the information that we have learned.

The admin stated long ago that he had a picture of an agency drone but could not share it with us because then we would find out who he was and he was known in the "community"
( [link to www.portalreport.co.cc]

There is only one picture so far that has been deemed an Agency drone and its the pictures Freedom Work Shop has loaded into his website.

Admin has already talked about starting a new website, one that will operate somewhat like and MLM site. He is asking for votes so that when the crap hits the fan all the portal people will go over there. We already know the crap will hit the fan. Freedom Work Shop already operates such a forum and has experience with MLM based communities.

He knows the picture from Australia is THE drone because HE took the picture! That is why he cannot say and asks not to be questioned

Language typed into the DRONE video has been displayed the exact same way in some of the Admins postings. His frustrations about fakes, blobs, orb and such and his attitude of constant annoyance at those who question him is parallel in the video and his posts at the site.
Freedom Work Shop was the first to post on DIcke site and one of the first members to join the original Portal site on the VERY first day. Since there was a migration to the new site Freedom Work Shop has not joined. A member has said to have sent him a message asking him to join and up until I was banned there has been no answer.

The original website was actually created on July 12, 2010.

The Admin says that the user name used to log in and administer the site is portalreports. I created a site myself at the webs.com website and could not find ANY member named portalreports or in any variation of the two words. (We figure he never made it that name and no mystery guy ever logged in to run a whole site by himself.)

It is practically impossible to track the site now. All I know that that it is sitting in a server in Korea.

The Freedom Workshop is in Australia / Admin uses the word MATE constantly. He also uses the word “bear” (with me) in his posts and the message from The Agency has the same word misspelled (supposed to be “bare with me”.)

The hours that Admin is logged on are strange for UK, but just right for Australia.

The Admin admitted in chat room with three mods there (including myself) that he was glad that summer was on the way, but his profile at the first site says he is form the UK.

ATS knew it was all a scam from the beginning!

Lenny, the agency has called and they want their sanity back!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Agency! Empty Re: The Agency!

Post  Slave Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:02 pm

Slave here! I'm one of the two original mods who started the investigation over a month ago. I'm sure the other mod (Mary) will join soon.

Thanks for creating this forum. If you guys have any questions we an answer them!
Slave
Slave

Back to top Go down

Post  Slave Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:08 am

He has issued an explanation on his site but it's still full of holes.

He hasn't said who is writing the messages. He's a computer whiz and he can't figure out where the messages are coming from? BS! I asked him 4 weeks ago to track the IP of the Agency emails he was receiving. He said he couldn't and threatened to take away my mod status.

He claims we lied and slandered him. I posted a rebuttal at GLP that lists every fact as NOT A LIE. If you read his explanation he proved every point in OUR post true.

So now who is writing the messages and where (IP) are they coming from? I'll wait to see if he answers.

Slave
Slave

Back to top Go down

The Agency! Empty GOODBYE CREDIBILITY.

Post  Admin Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:31 am

In a last ditch attempt to save some credibility the admin has posted his version of events. After claiming all the posts made by the ex agency members were just lies and saying all they wanted to do was sabotage the forums and cause trouble. The admin in his latest post has actually admitted all findings about him were true. All the loyal members that stood by him while he abused the ex members and accused them of lieing must now feel ashamed to know that all the ex members were trying to do is expose the truth for all to see and not have to spend their days on a project of hope that would never happen.

here it is>>>>>>>

I would just let this drop, except my website freedomworkshop.com is being slandered. So, I want to let everyone know how I became involved in The Agency website, so that people can stop slandering me.

My name is Leonard. I am 34 years old and I live in Mia Mia, Australia. I am "FreedomWorkshop". I run a YouTube video also, called: "FreedomWorkshop".

I originally found out about the Agency website on David Icke forums. At first, I thought it was another hoax, created by someone named Chamberlain, who I had just spent days debunking a hoax of. I thought it was a big coincidence that just as soon as I debunked his first hoax, he was trying to start another one. So, I promptly got on his case. You can see (quite obviously) from this thread, that I thought the message was a hoax, right off the bat:

http://davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=139080

Anyway, I joined the Portal Report website, mainly to make a mockery of it, and debunk it (just liked I had debunked a similar site days earlier). After a small while, I became less convinced that the website was created by someone named "Chamberlain". I also started speaking to the guy, and offering him advice on how to run a forum, considering he seemed to not know very much about running websites or forums.

Eventually, I convinced him that I would create a forum for him, in a similar structure to what I had built at FreedomWorkshop. I would help him run it also, in exchange for allowing me to post my banners. Hey, hosting isn't cheap! Costs me money!

As you might well imagine, being the owner of freedomworkshop.com, I am "extremely" interested in such topics, and I took a hands on roll right from the start. The original guy who logged into the portal report website made me an administrator, on the understanding that if I was going to host a forum for him, I would need to be an administrator (of both websites).

To cut a long story short, the guy that was originally running the Portal Report website disappeared not long after the new forum was set up. He just stopped answering emails, responding to me, posting anything etc. I figured: "well, I've put all this effort in, and I've built a new forum and it's running fine under my control", so if he can't even show up or respond, or what ever, I'm taking over. So I did. I changed the passwords on the administrator usernames, and here I am.

So in short, at first, there were "TWO" administrators on Portal Report and also the new forums. That's why the posting style wasn't consistent (as some have pointed out). Sometimes it was him, sometimes it was me. But as time passed, the posts became more and more "me", because he was never around.

Now, getting back to FreedomWorkshop, I take THOUSANDS of photos of UFO's. I have stories that I could tell you about my life and what I've seen that wouldn't fit in a BOOK. I just figured that I became the administrator because it was "meant to be". I took a picture of a UFO, VERY close to me not long before The Agency thing started, and I figured that it might have been a sign. I also considered that whoever the ORIGINAL administrator was might very well have been "from" The Agency, and it wasn't a mistake that he disappeared, leaving the reigns in my hands.

The reason I was saying: "I KNOW this is an Agency drone, but I can't tell you, so please don't ask", is because I WANTED to say: "Yes, I took this photo", but I couldn't say it without people realising that it is a "FreedomWorkshop" YouTube video, and then people would start thinking that I personally created the whole thing, which I did not. I didn't want anyone to know about the Admin situation.

So I just tried to drum it into peoples heads that: "I will reveal who I am later, please for now, just keep an open mind and try to remain polite and constructive", etc. But a lot of people couldn't do that, they had to badger me and harass me and abuse me and basically make a nuisance of themselves. So I started making rules saying that the forums are NOT for debate about The Agency, and I admitted that: "I don't even know what to think MYSELF", and if you can log into the forums, you'll see me saying that time and time again.

You'll find that I constantly said: "I don't ban people for not believing or disagreeing, I ban them because they are rude and obnoxious". I wouldn't ban anyone for "not believing", because as I've stated many times, I didn't even know what to think "myself" and I was just waiting for the 15th to come.

Anyway, a heap of people have jumped all over my back, basically slandering FreedomWorkshop and "me", with little evidence of anything. The only evidence that they had was that the FreedomWorkshop video showing the drone was admitted to be an "Agency" drone. And that wasn't no big secret, because when I announced that: "Yes, it is an Agency drone", I also added: "You'll be able to work out more (ie: about who I am) if you can add 2 and 2 together". That was my way of admitting that yes, I am FreedomWorkshop (for those who have a brain to work it out), but I didn't want to make it official. But some people didn't take the hint, they just felt as though they've uncovered the worlds biggest secret and started slandering all over the place.

In all honesty, I've been sitting here shaking my head about that, because I ADMITTED that it was "my" photo. But what ever.

As far as things stand now, I know some people will be intent on bashing me across the Internet, and I don't really care much, because all I was doing was keeping an open mind until the 15th. At this moment, I still don't know if there was anything on the 15th. There could be something recorded but not yet uploaded. But it was fun for me to run the website,keeping an open mind until the 15th.

I just wish it all came about under different circumstances, and that there weren't so many nasty evil people involved. Some people just take a "sniff" of information, and bend it and twist it all around as if they know everything. There's "some" truth to what has been posted about "Lenny" and "FreeedomWorkshop", but 90% of what I've been reading is pure speculation, incorrect and jumping to conclusions. People need to understand that before slandering someone, they have to get their facts straight. There are very few facts straight in the slander that has been posted about me and the FreedomWorkshop website. The only real evidence is the (admitted) Agency Drone. And as for that picture goes, it is not a fake and I do wholeheartedly believe it is a "drone". Admittedly, it might have been a stretch for me to say it is an "Agency" drone, but I DO believe it to be "a" Drone, nonetheless.

Anyway, I don't quite know what to do with the site. I'm not going to unban anyone, because I feel that all the troublemakers, who were making trouble over the smallest tidbits of information and assumption deserve to be banned, exclusively for the reason of having a very poor character and also being rude, arrogant, nonconstructive and vicious.

The reason I made a poll about creating a new website is because I figured: "Well, if none of this pans out, I'd still like to be able to discuss things with all the new friends I am making". I knew that the site would become a hotbed of slander and abuse if nothing showed up on the 15th.

In retrospect, I kind of wish I hadn't become involved. Mainly because there are some vitreous people online who are literally bending over backwards to make life hard for others. Some people don't need much of a reason. They're just hate filled and evil, and if they can find a good enough "excuse" to beat on someone, they'll do it, and they'll do it with great amounts of glee and happiness. It doesn't matter if they're right, or have a full set of information. All they care about is having enough tidbits of information so that it "appears" that they are justified, so they can let their real characters flourish. Someone called them a "brood of vipers". I kind of like that name. It suits.

Also, for the record, FreedomWorkshop isn't an MLM website as so many people accuse it of being. It is free to join, except I have an optional $20 fee to help me buy more equipment, so that I can take more photos. It's just a fund raiser for me is all. The reason members who chose to participate get $10 for referring someone else, is quite logically, and simply, because it gives people an incentive to invite others.

That's the whole story, and you can either accept it, or you can try to pull, it apart and find reasons to bash me, or what ever. But I don't have anything else to say about the matter. I am still undecided on what to do with The Portal forum. I guess there's still a faint glimmer of hope that The Agency is for real, but in my mind that's about 5% possible right now. The Agency messages did say that they might not be around, so who knows, maybe if there was something to it at the start, they might not even be around anymore. Or, maybe there's a reason they didn't show up (that we know of). Who knows.

The people who were saying: "It's no big thing that FreedomWorkshop" might have been the first person to find the password to the Portal Report Website, because he's always hanging around those sites" were partially right. Except I wasn't the "very" first person. I was just let in on it by whoever the first person was, before he disappeared.

Also, that's why the FreedomWorkshop account was never used. I was logging in as "Admin" on the Portal Report website.

The original profile said that the Admin was 13. Maybe it was a kid that first logged in? That would explain why they allowed me administrator access and seemed to have no idea about how to do anything, which is why I always had to explain things and do things myself. Maybe it wasn't? I know there will be a lot of questions, but who knows what the true answers are. All I know is what I've explained above is what happened, and you can either accept it or not.

I am going to open the forums back up, for whoever wants to come and have their say. You are free to voice your opinion(s), but if there's any vitreous slander, uncalled for accusations, abuse or anything else, you will be banned. I'm just letting you know that now. I'm free and open to discuss things. I was just kind of hoping to keep my real name and website on a "low profile" until the 15th came along in case nothing happened, and I was accused of everything. But that's not possible, because some people are running around with 1/10th of the information, and "assuming": the other 90%, and that's starting to irritate me. Most of what is beings aid about me and FreedomWorkshop is categorically false, made up, lies or just stabbing in the dark.

Anyone with a logical mind will understand why I wouldn't answer many questions and didn't want to discuss anything about "myself". All I wanted to do is discuss "The Agency", because I was intrigued as to whether there night actually be some truth to it all. At this time, I am not yet 100% decided on what to think. I still have an open mind, but at least I have come to explain everything from my view (which isn't easy), and I hope it is respected.

I could very easily just delete both websites right now, and deny any involvement. but I chose not to do that, and I hope that means something to you.

Last message to all those traitor wolves in sheep's clothing, that joined the forums exclusively to attack me personally: I am sorry that's how you roll. What you did was unnecessary. I already explained time and time again that I would eventually reveal myself. I also would have told you more about myself on a private basis, if you had've remained as a friend, and loyal.

Where's proof of that? Well, here I am explaining EVERYTHING, publicly on the Internet. In all honesty, you should be ashamed of yourselves, because even though you had taken some of my veiled admissions, and acted as though you are super human empaths over it or something, it was completely unnecessary for you to have been so nasty toward another human being who never did anything wrong by any of you.

Now as for WHO was behind the site, who created the site, who the original admin was. That's something I am going to research. I'll keep everyone posted with anything I find, keeping in mind that there may very well have been "some" truth to what was posted on the Portal Report website. The reason I went along with it is because I wholeheartedly agreed with the messages. The Russian videos did seem to be a fleet of "vehicles" at war. I was just going with the flow, trying to keep a low provide (as Admin), until the whole situation played out.

At this moment, I suspect that whoever wrote the messages may very well have been trying to convey a "real" message, but sensationalised it so that more people would listen. There are certainly truths within the message, but whether the messages contained some analogies or gold linings so that it would be more interesting to the reader is another matter to consider.

Leonard,
The Agency Admin
aka, FreedomWorkshop

I think this should push more and more people into seeing the truth and realising the ex mods have without a doubt proved they had good intentions for all with their reserch.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Agency! Empty HOAXES & DISINFO

Post  Admin Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:23 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Slave Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:57 am

I'm not worried about what he or his loony crew thinks of me or anyone who helped us.

He makes us out to be liars and a "den of vipers" We were holders of the truth while he was the master of lies. EVIL.

Here was my rebuttal to his Agency Reveal crap.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1254867/pg6#20572851
Slave
Slave

Back to top Go down

The Agency! Empty BANNED FROM GLP!

Post  Admin Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:52 pm

Many members posting anything with the smallest amount of truth on the glp website seem to be getting banned(me inc). I can only presume the portal minions are flagging the posts as abusive which will automatically ban the ip of the poster until the mods get round to investigating them.
Annoying i know but i have a solution for you...>>>>

LOG INTO THIS WEBSITE> http://freeproxyserver.ca/ SCROLL DOWN A LITTLE AND WHERE YOU SEE THE BROWS BUTTON DELETE THE www.myspace.com AND INSERT http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1254867/pg1

THIS PROXY SERVER WILL LET YOU POST ON THE GLP WEBSITE WITH A DIFFERENT IP THATS NOT BANNED

ALL POSTS ARE WELCOME HERE ALSO AND WONT BE REMOVED OR YOUR IP BANNED

(any further problems posting on glp private message me and i will try help best i can)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:07 am

Admin wrote:Many members posting anything with the smallest amount of truth on the glp website seem to be getting banned(me inc). I can only presume the portal minions are flagging the posts as abusive which will automatically ban the ip of the poster until the mods get round to investigating them.
Annoying i know but i have a solution for you...>>>>

LOG INTO THIS WEBSITE> http://freeproxyserver.ca/ SCROLL DOWN A LITTLE AND WHERE YOU SEE THE BROWS BUTTON DELETE THE www.myspace.com AND INSERT http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1254867/pg1

THIS PROXY SERVER WILL LET YOU POST ON THE GLP WEBSITE WITH A DIFFERENT IP THATS NOT BANNED

ALL POSTS ARE WELCOME HERE ALSO AND WONT BE REMOVED OR YOUR IP BANNED

(any further problems posting on glp private message me and i will try help best i can)
not that anybody wants to but you can even rejoin portal forum with the above method if you were banned. oops! me and my big mouth
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Slave Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:41 am

LAUGH OUT LOUD

Why would we, so we could see the same delusional people pointing to every rainbow or dot in the sky and say, "Oh look, it's the Agency"

Or maybe just for pure entertainment. Wheres my popcorn? lol!
Slave
Slave

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:54 am

Slave wrote:LAUGH OUT LOUD

Why would we, so we could see the same delusional people pointing to every rainbow or dot in the sky and say, "Oh look, it's the Agency"

Or maybe just for pure entertainment. Wheres my popcorn? lol!
It was a bit mean of me to post that but i found it funny to think of lenny scratching his head wondering how the peeps he banned keep coming back and there's nothing he could do about it.haha naughty me
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Slave Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:37 pm

LOL the latest ranting of the lunatics is updated at GLP. I don't even know how to respond to that. Also I don't even think I should as I have nothing nice to say about those who have gone off the deep end of the koolaid bowl.

It's quite hysterical to see how they have elevated Leonard to a god-like status. Now he is having dreams of the stadium and they think they've got some really good picture of the Agency showing themselves over KY and IL. They need to have them analyzed by someone before they can go and say they have something more than a blob. Even though he's already lied once, twice and three times about facts they still want to believe him and his "dreams" Good for them.

Some people just NEED something to believe. Their brains start matrixing everything they see and hear into what they NEED to believe. They still don't get it and I can't make it any more simplified about how he lied. I guess they are delusional. They think hiding the truth is not lying. It's the same thing. He lied to us mods specifically, but they weren't there to witness it. I can't make their dense heads open up, they will have to come to it on their own in their own time.

It's a very sad situation over there for those people. Searching the sky for drones, waiting for messages to be issued by lying humans, accepting lies as truth without examining the situation from all sides. One day they will wake up and say, OMG this is so silly. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary measures. No People with lower intelligence hide their inadequacies as denial and anger.
Slave
Slave

Back to top Go down

The Agency! Empty Looks like he has abandon the portalreport.webs site.

Post  TheWatcher Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:45 pm

I just checked and there is no new postings,either to the blog or to the messages. He does not even want to apologise to those people who wasted their time in munich,africa,chicago and kentucky.Many people spent hours watching webcams in those areas and he doesn't even care.Lets see how much patience his followers have over the next few weeks or months.We really feel sorry for those who are suffering an empty void in the life after spending a month with the portalreport group and having their hopes dashed.Many are at a lost as to what to do and where to go when they login to the internet. They are having problems resuming their normal internet use.

TheWatcher

Back to top Go down

The Agency! Empty Von Helton's on "THE AGENCY"

Post  Admin Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:47 pm

Von Helton's latest video and thoughts. I suppose it makes sense now i think about it. Von Helton has a lot of followers on his youtube site alone so creating an interest here would be very favourable for the Agency and spread the word for them!! its obvious. ha! now who seems to be the troll?

https://www.youtube.com/user/VonHelton?feature=chclk#p/u/2/I7GsfC_cbq0
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Agency! Empty Re:Von Helton's on "THE AGENCY

Post  TheWatcher Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:59 pm

I think he made up the one about the agency asking for von helton for publicity. Even the admin of ats did not want anything to do with the agency on their board.

TheWatcher

Back to top Go down

The Agency! Empty Re:The Agency

Post  TheWatcher Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:14 am

I would like to point out here that Leonard of freedom workshop is wrong.The great damage is that he knowingly misled people by feeding and keeping their hopes up for his own benefit.Do you realise how many people have wasted their time,their hopes of friendly forces to guide people to what may come and guidance to fight to be free from domination and oppression.Do you realise how great the damage is? If and when the True and good forces appear,few will believe because of this "the agency"deception
We have been keeping an eye on the whole story from the day the agency message appeared in forums.He has been making mistakes from the begining.Criminals,and those who try to deceive people always make mistakes because of their unconsious fear of being discovered.
Those who support and stand behind his very bad actions are also guilty of helping to deceive the masses.This is a very serious offence and when enough people join to take judiciary action,those who are involved shall be prosecuted.
He is in the wrong but he is trying to push the blame to a ficticious person. His claiming the drones to be the agency's is one,the russian ufo's are another one.He is using psychology to play on peoples gullibility by hinting that the russian videos could be a war when he knows it is not.Isn't it an ulterior motive. We have been observing the way he behaves in the forums and we believe he has psychological and mental handicaps and should visit a shrink for help.
He has discredited himself with such a big lie involving hundreds of people and few will believe in his claims again.He has himself to blame for not thinking of the consequences of such an action. He does not even have the courtesy to admit his wrong and say sorry to all the people who wasted so much time and spent money to go to kentucky and chicago on the 15th to see the drones.

Worldpol

*Sorry,Admin,I think this should be transfered here

TheWatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:15 pm

TheWatcher wrote:I would like to point out here that Leonard of freedom workshop is wrong.The great damage is that he knowingly misled people by feeding and keeping their hopes up for his own benefit.Do you realise how many people have wasted their time,their hopes of friendly forces to guide people to what may come and guidance to fight to be free from domination and oppression.Do you realise how great the damage is? If and when the True and good forces appear,few will believe because of this "the agency"deception
We have been keeping an eye on the whole story from the day the agency message appeared in forums.He has been making mistakes from the begining.Criminals,and those who try to deceive people always make mistakes because of their unconsious fear of being discovered.
Those who support and stand behind his very bad actions are also guilty of helping to deceive the masses.This is a very serious offence and when enough people join to take judiciary action,those who are involved shall be prosecuted.
He is in the wrong but he is trying to push the blame to a ficticious person. His claiming the drones to be the agency's is one,the russian ufo's are another one.He is using psychology to play on peoples gullibility by hinting that the russian videos could be a war when he knows it is not.Isn't it an ulterior motive. We have been observing the way he behaves in the forums and we believe he has psychological and mental handicaps and should visit a shrink for help.
He has discredited himself with such a big lie involving hundreds of people and few will believe in his claims again.He has himself to blame for not thinking of the consequences of such an action. He does not even have the courtesy to admit his wrong and say sorry to all the people who wasted so much time and spent money to go to kentucky and chicago on the 15th to see the drones.

Worldpol

*Sorry,Admin,I think this should be transfered here
No problem Watcher it's more people like you i would welcome here anytime, As as for your post i totally agree.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Agency! Empty The Agency. UNDER ATTACK VIDEO!!

Post  Admin Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:46 am

confirmed video footage of the Agency under attack by something green. I thought it might have been the satellite at first but on closer inspection it looks like a cactus. I could be wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xupxXPIIzx8
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Agency! Empty LOL, That is a good one,HA,HA

Post  TheWatcher Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:03 pm

Admin wrote:confirmed video footage of the Agency under attack by something green. I thought it might have been the satellite at first but on closer inspection it looks like a cactus. I could be wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xupxXPIIzx8

That could be under cloaking or a halogram illusion. lol

TheWatcher

Back to top Go down

The Agency! Empty Ufo over Turkey

Post  TheWatcher Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:09 pm

Ha, if leonard finds this ,he may claim it is the agency's vehicle !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on7yjIMIfFY

TheWatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Slave Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:38 pm

Oh good god, we could only hope! They are probably already on it!

Now via GLP I'm hearing his quasi crazy followers say that he dreamed about the Chicago stadium and he knows that the little orb that was seen on the 16th is the agency. It's such a sensational story that the whole world is talking about it now........NOT!

When you finally get access to the GLP you need to search AGENCY and get a hold of two of the threads

100% Proof the Agency is a fraud

Lenny, the agency and Analysis

YOU will find the absolute most crazy people trying to argue against me in there. It's comical and very entertaining.
Slave
Slave

Back to top Go down

The Agency! Empty Re:The Agency

Post  TheWatcher Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:11 pm

I found this today:= http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1269408/pg1 "The proof is in the pudding?" lol.

TheWatcher

Back to top Go down

The Agency! Empty THE PROOF IS THAT LENNY IS A PUDDING

Post  Admin Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:32 pm

TheWatcher wrote:I found this today:= http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1269408/pg1 "The proof is in the pudding?" lol.
I was over on disclose.tv when this came up in the forum. I read the thread and did nothing but laugh. It was posted by Heart and didn't last very long before a moderator removed it. Heart is quite new on dtv and i don't think she realised that the people over there very open minded but not at all gullible. She was hammered with comments on putting the Agency down and calling it a has been scam. What she didn't realise was around a week before, A thread was posted about some lights on a webcam. It just so happens that wabcam was the same one lenny told everyone to watch for the Agency drone after his so called dream. The thread went on for a week with the same lights there every night. One member of dtv lived in the area and so went outside to see what all the fuss was, Only to find nothing but normal airtraffic. After this post the conclusion was made that because the webcam pointed in the direction of a major airport the lights were nothing but airplanes. I must admit for a while even i thought something was strange but as the lights were in the same area every night it became obvious it was nothing more than airtraffic. So for the Agency's first real sighting it's finally proved that like they said Lenny is a pudding.lol
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Slave Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:00 pm

I think you should post that at GLP. Let them know that it was found a week before the 15th on that camera and had already been debunked as airtraffic! Make them feel real stoooopid
Slave
Slave

Back to top Go down

The Agency! Empty "LENNY DOESN'T LIE" "OH YES HE DOES"

Post  Admin Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:19 pm

"LENNY DOESN'T LIE" "OH YES HE DOES"

OK HEAR GOES, AND I WILL PUT IT IN CAPITALS FOR THOSE THAT MIGHT MISS THIS.
HERE IS A QUOTE TAKEN FROM AN EMAIL SENT TO EVERYONE TYPED OUT BY LENNY HIMSELF " one of our members has a hosting company, and I am working with him to create a new forum "

WE CAN SAFELY SAY THE MEMBER HE IS TALKING ABOUT IS A MEMBER OF PORTALREPORT AND NOT FREEDOMWORKSHOP, AS NOBODY KNEW LENNY WAS THE ADMIN OF FREEDOMWORKSHOP AT THIS TIME.

THE MEMBER HE WAS TALKING ABOUT MUST HAVE BEEN THE OWNER OF Simple Machines LLC. WHO USES THE SOFTWARE PROVIDED BY EZPORTAL FOR THEIR FREE FORUMS, THIS IS WHAT'S USED TO RUN THE PORTALREPORT WEBSITE.

THE FREEDOMWORKSHOP WEBSITE USES THE SAME Simple Machines LLC FOR ITS FORUM WHICH HE HAS BEEN USING FOR THE PAST TWO OR SO YEARS. SO IS IT JUST COINCIDENCE THE OWNER OF Simple Machines LLC THAT LENNY USED 2 YEARS EARLIER FOR HIS OWN WEBSITE, THEN BECAME A MEMBER OF PORTAL REPORT AND HELPED LENNY OUT,OR IS THIS ANOTHER LIE YOU CAN ALL FORGIVE HIM FOR AND PRETEND IT WASN'T HIS FAULT.

I SEE YOU LOT OVER THERE HAVE GONE VERY QUIET SINCE MY LAST POST AND I CAN ONLY PRESUME IT'S BECAUSE YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE ABOUT THE AIRPLANES OOPS SORRY "MYSTERIOUS LIGHTS" SEEN ON THE WEBCAM EVERY SINGLE NIGHT.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum